Welcome to the School of Medicine's Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center!
The Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center is a reflection of Stanford School of Medicine's commitment to take medical education to new frontiers. It aspires to contribute to the Li Ka Shing Center's goal of fostering a unique confluence of cutting-edge medicine, modern teaching methods, and advanced technologies that will transform the way physicians and medical researchers are trained.
Please Note: Paul & Mildred Berg Hall at Li Ka Shing Center will be closed for renovation from December 15, 2018 through March 4, 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Li Ka Shing Catering will remain available to support your classroom catering needs during the Berg Hall closure.
Highlights of the Conference Center
- Key location at the front door of the School of Medicine
- State-of-the-Art audiovisual equipment including high definition projection, sound and capturing capabilities
- Versatile meeting floor plan that integrates natural outdoor scenes with interior features, offering natural daylight through surrounding glass walls
- Full service on site Conference Management staff
- Award-winning catering services featuring healthy, organic and sustainable cuisine, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients