Welcome to the School of Medicine's Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center!
The Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center is a reflection of Stanford School of Medicine's commitment to take medical education to new frontiers. It aspires to contribute to the Li Ka Shing Center's goal of fostering a unique confluence of cutting-edge medicine, modern teaching methods, and advanced technologies that will transform the way physicians and medical researchers are trained.
Highlights of the Conference Center
- Key location at the front door of the School of Medicine
- State-of-the-Art audiovisual equipment including high definition projection, sound and capturing capabilities
- Versatile meeting floor plan that integrates natural outdoor scenes with interior features, offering natural daylight through surrounding glass walls
- Full service on site Conference Management staff
- Award-winning catering services featuring healthy, organic and sustainable cuisine, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients