Welcome to the School of Medicine's Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center!
The Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center is a reflection of Stanford School of Medicine's commitment to take medical education to new frontiers. It aspires to contribute to the Li Ka Shing Center's goal of fostering a unique confluence of cutting-edge medicine, modern teaching methods, and advanced technologies that will transform the way physicians and medical researchers are trained.
Highlights of the Conference Center
- Key location at the front door of the School of Medicine
- State-of-the-Art audiovisual equipment including high definition projection, sound and capturing capabilities
- Versatile meeting floor plan that integrates natural outdoor scenes with interior features, offering natural daylight through surrounding glass walls
- Full service on site Conference Management staff
- Award-winning catering services featuring healthy, organic and sustainable cuisine, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients
If you would like to provide feedback about the facilities, the service you received or the web page, please click here [traudis].